Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's My Name?

She's home!  And ...  I'm sleep deprived.  Just like any new parent.  Well, except for the fact that a new  human baby doesn't spend the entire night walking over your full bladder, crawling under the covers, and meowing in your face.  A new baby also doesn't growl when it hears activity in the hallway.

A baby also doesn't try to stop you from writing your blog posts my shoving her face between your hands.

I do love her!  Don't get me wrong.  Just a little tired.

But there's a problem.  We haven't figured out a name.  I can't even say it's narrowed down.  It keeps growing.  Though, this morning, I was settled on, "Devil Feline."

Options:
1.  Chloe -- short and cute
2.  Nell -- after my mother's middle name.  I can call her Nell, Nellie, Nella.
3.  Beatrix -- my favorite children's book author AND it gives a lot of options for different nicknames:  Bea, Trixie, Trix, Trixilicious.
4.  Posy -- As in, 'Nosy Posy' because she's into EVERYTHING.
5.  Piper -- Because she has a set of pipes.

Mmmmrfff..  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why...but I like Piper! She's a beautiful cat. :-)

    ReplyDelete